IP Telephony is the integration and convergence of voice and data service networks, services and applications. Internet Telephony uses Internet Protocol to send audio, video and data between two or more locations at a time. This technology replaces the traditional analogue and digital circuit switched based telephone systems. The main motivation for the development of IP telephony is cost savings and integration of new services.
Key Benefits of IP Telephony
- Elimination of expensive leased lines, PBXs, PBX lines and PSTN lines with recurring monthly costs
- Ease of adds, moves and changes
- Elimination of costly tie lines between multiple PBXs
- Reduction of PBXs resulting in the reduction of annual maintenance and support contracts
- Reduction of costly long distance charges between branch offices by sending voice traffic over the existing data network
Based on the client's business needs, Neutron can offer the most appropriate architectural approach that is easy to manage and simplifies the communication experience for end users. Our IP PBXs cover a range of features and solutions that encompass the following:
- Integrating Unified Communication and adopting the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) concept that enables users to have a consistent experience
- Migrating from legacy communication architecture to Unified Communications and collaboration which encompass open standards, thereby allowing enterprises a choice of devices, scale and flexibility
- Consulting enterprises for compliance and regulatory issues prevalent in India
- Customized business communication applications, to embed communications effectively into business processes
- Simplified communications hybrid architecture that functionally enhances the user experience across different management levels in an enterprise
Neutron is your one-stop shop for complete Telephony Solutions, featuring the most innovative technology. We provide a highly customized, modular solution, keeping future expandability and upgradeability in mind. Our experts personally supervise the implementation of all projects from concept to completion, followed by regular maintenance and support.