Computer telephony integration refers to technology that allows interactions on a telephone and a computer to be integrated or coordinated. The term is predominantly used to describe desktop-based interaction for helping users be more efficient, though it can also refer to server-based functionality such as automatic call routing.
Businesses spend huge sums on Customer Relationship Management applications. Every day, employees use computers to manage customer data. But they also rely on the telephone, which separates them from the very information they need to conduct business. With Neutron, our solutions utilise a workers PC environment and integrate it with a whole range of telephony features.
Neutrons CTI solutions, empowers companies to create exceptional omni-channel experiences and relationships. For over 30 years, we have put the customer at the centre of all we do, and we passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes.
Some of our CTI features:
- Screen Popup - Call information display
- Dialing - Automatic dialing and computer-controlled dialing (power dial, preview dial, and predictive dial)
- Phone Control - Includes call control (answer, hang up, hold, conference, etc.) and feature control
- Transfers - Coordinated phone and data transfers between two parties (pass on the screen popup with the call)
- Call centre - Allows users to log in as call centre agents and control their agent state (ready, busy, not ready, break, etc.)
Neutron is your one-stop shop for complete CTI Solutions, featuring the most innovative technology. We provide a highly customized, modular solution, keeping future expandability and upgradeability in mind. Our experts personally supervise the implementation of all projects from concept to completion, followed by regular maintenance and support.